The strength of small- and medium-sized enterprises in the hospitality industry is given by the operational business. However, crucial factors, such as sales and cost saving potential, obstacles to income realization and cost drivers are often not analyzed in a timely manner. Too seldom, the operation's key performance indicators are compared to industry values and benchmarks and subsequently optimization measures taken. The hotel performance monitor by TREUGAST allows for the delivery of these services in a timely, comprehensive and cost-effective way. This monitor is a state subsided operation analysis monitor that furthermore allows for a transfer of knowledge as well as a sustainable improvement of the business performance.
- Comprehensive transfer of know-how due to the longstanding experience, both as consultants and operators of small- and medium-sized hotels
- Qualified assessment by an independent third-party
- Comparably low cost factor due to the optional state subsidiary
- Short-term service delivery
- Fast and professional assessment of the actual performance due to the availability of industry benchmarks
- Optional implementation measures
Owners of small- and medium-sized enterprises, credit institutions
Continuous improvement of the economic success
TREUGAST is registered at the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) as an approved consulting agency for eligible consulting services.